- Evenstar Shawl by Susan Pandorf knit in Highland Handmades Black Cherry Lace in the Tidepool Colorway on size 3 US/3.25 mm
- Chopstick Socks by Bella Dee Designs knit in Perfect Day Yarns Cashprose in the Sara Teasdale Colorway on size 2.5 US/3 mm
- Domino Socks knit in Vesper Sock Yarn in the Domino Colorway on size 1.5 US/2.5mm
- Sunday Market Shawl by Vanessa Carter knit in Malabrigo Silky Merino in the Bosques Colorway on size 6 US/ 4 mm
Taking A Bow:
Behind The Scenes:
- Funky Carolina Shetland Wool in the Vibrant Jewels Colorway (1.5 ounces spun)
- Apple Martini (530 yards of a 2 ply Light Fingering)
In The Spotlight:
- Killers, Dexter Season 3, & Fringe Season 1
- Stash Enhancement:
- Vesper Sock Yarn in the Algae, Watermelon Tourmaline, & Smoke on the Water Colorways
- Dyeabolical Strong Arm Skinny Sock Yarn in the Dark Knight Colorway
- Crafty Detour's CSI (Criminal Sock Investigations) Most Wanted by Heather Zoppetti
- KAL until October 31st
- Coupon for $3 Off until July 17th = CDCIKAL
A Round Of Applause:
- New Podcast
- Knitabulls with Diane
- Thanks to Yuka from Japan for the donation!
- Thanks to Mishya75 for gifting me the CSI Most Wanted Ebook
- Summer Stashdown 2011
- Thanks to snotestine for the Knitting Mystery Book to add to the pool of prizes!
- 27 participants!
- Don't forget to tag all finished item with DKSSD2011
- I'm up to 1.5 skeins/bumps
- 1845 yards towards The Knitgirllls Stash Dash
- Next week the show will either be recorded Friday night or Sunday since I will be attending The Midwest Fiber & Folk Fair. If you can, come on out and say HI to myself & Erin from Mommyneedsyarn!!!