Saturday, June 18, 2011

Episode 18 Most Wanted



Now Performing:

Taking A Bow:
  • NOTHING!

In Rehearsal:

Behind The Scenes:
  • Funky Carolina Shetland Wool in the Vibrant Jewels Colorway (1.5 ounces spun)
  • Apple Martini (530 yards of a 2 ply Light Fingering)

In The Spotlight:

A Round Of Applause:
  • New Podcast
  • Knitabulls with Diane
  • Thanks to Yuka from Japan for the donation!
  • Thanks to Mishya75 for gifting me the CSI Most Wanted Ebook
  • Summer Stashdown 2011
  • Thanks to snotestine for the Knitting Mystery Book to add to the pool of prizes!
  • 27 participants!
  • Don't forget to tag all finished item with DKSSD2011
  • I'm up to 1.5 skeins/bumps
  • 1845 yards towards The Knitgirllls Stash Dash
  • Next week the show will either be recorded Friday night or Sunday since I will be attending The Midwest Fiber & Folk Fair. If you can, come on out and say HI to myself & Erin from Mommyneedsyarn!!!

Contact:

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you stopped at kicking her butt and didn't continue with the...well you know. hehe
    When I'm in IL in August I am going to go visit Mary Lynn's Garden because they have a new shop. I haven't seen the new shop yet. YAY! Is it near The Coffee Hound in downtown Bloomington? I think that's where they moved to but I could be wrong.
    Your shawl is coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete