Saturday, March 12, 2011

Episode 4 I Don't Look Good In Handcuffs




Now Performing:

Taking A Bow:
  • NOTHING!

In The Spotlight:
To knit the Evenstar Shawl by Susan Pandorf with Erin from Mommyneedsyarn Podcast

In Rehearsal:

A Round of Applause:
  • We currently have 126 members in the Ravelry Group! Please stop on over and join to start up some interesting conversation and give me topics to discuss in future episodes
  • Please stop on over to Mommyneedsyarn Podcast blog to donate the Autism Speaks Campaign
  • My Leading Man tried to be romantic and make me breakfast in bed. Too bad I woke up too early and spoiled the surprise
Contact:

3 comments:

  1. Grrr. Your ass-principal and principal make me so mad! I wish teachers had a little more control/input in how money is spent. Don't they know more about how to help each individual child?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the whole chart knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say. If the sock donation thing would be the same as lottery & gambling then what's the difference between a raffle and a lottery?
    To me it was just a raffle drawing which is NOT illegal. They were buying entries in a raffle and a winner would be drawn. Nothing illegal there.

    ReplyDelete