- Persephone's Return Socks by Laura Linneman knit in Wollmeise 100% in the We're Different Orient colorway on US 2.5/3mm (test knit)
- If you leave a donation through the blog you will be entered 1 time for each dollar you donate for these beautiful socks. This will be available until 1 week after I finish them. Any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Taking a Bow:
In The Spotlight:
- Dead Poets Sock Club by Perfect Day Yarns
- Favorite/Most Hated FOs (Raverly Thread)
- Please leave comments with a seller about where you first heard about their product.
- Stash Enhancement
- Vesper Sock Yarn
- Malabrigo Sock in Turner B & The Malabrigo 3 Book
- COMING SOON: Highland Handmades Black Cherry Lace in the Tidepool colorway
- Warm Knits, Cool Gifts by Sally Melville & Caddy Melville Ledbetter
- For My Man Socks by Laura Nelkin out of Wollmeise 80/20 Twin in the We're Different Mistelzweig colorway
- Wayfarer Scarf by Jared Flood for commission
A Round of Applause:
- Leslie & Laura from The Knit Girllls (thanks for the shout out!)
- Nicole from The Wandering Knitter (thanks for the shout out!)
- Sarah from I Swear I'm Knitting
- Knit Views
- Sue from Suezee Knits
- Megan from This Cat Knits
- 1to1 on Ravelry won the Thank You Prize of the 2009 Spring Issue of Interweave Knits! Congratulations and thanks for you suggestion of My Leading Man!!!
How To Find Me:
- DramaticKnits on Plurk
- DramaticKnits on Ravelry
- MrDramatic1064 on Twitter
- DramaticKnits Video Podcast Group on Ravelry
- Direct Blip Video Site
- If you go to the direct site of the Blip video, towards the bottom of the page you can click on iTunes RSS Feed. This will allow you subscribe to my show through iTunes even though I can't submit it directly to them because my computer hates me!
Remember: Knit just one more stitch into your fabric of life!