Friday, May 11, 2012

Episode 63 Offensive Fat Rolls



Now Performing:

Steve

Callie
  • Mitered Crosses Blanket by Kay Gardner knit in Berroco Vintage on size 7 US/ 4.5 mm

Taking a Bow:
  • Nothing

Behind The Scenes:
  • Highland Handmades White Spurce top 100% SW BFL in the Loki's Whim Colorway

In The Spotlight:
  • What I'm watching
  • Katie Fleck DPN Case
  • Don't for get to either leave a comment under the thread on Ravelry or leave a comment here on the blog to be entered for a copy of The Yarn Stash Workbook. Please leave only 1 comment and be a member of the Ravelry group if you leave a comment there.


Round of Applause

Contact:

Steve:
Callie
  • Calsters on Ravelry and Plurk

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the early show and letting us/me be a guest in your home once again :) I always love watching the show and nope don't send me that book please? Although........ there should be a pattern that I could use to knit something for my MIL..yep I love her (*NOPE*) that much that I would gladly knit her something and add as much funfur as I could..... *evilgrinn* boy that book gets the worse out of me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a book. I am sure I could knit up something colourful from the book for my garden scarecrow, to scare away the wood pigeons. Love your podcasts they always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete