- Evenstar Shawl by Susan Pandorf knit in Highland Handmades Black Cherry Lace in the Tidepool Colorway on size 3 US/ 3.25 mm
- Cabled Wristwarmers by Alison24 knit in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the Nutmeg Colorway on size 3 US/3.25 mm
- West Knits Mystery KAL Earth & Sky knit in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the Parchment, Terrarium, & Mare Colorways on size 4 US/3.5 mm
- Dark Knight Socks knit in Dyeabolical Strong Arm (2-ply Sock) in the Dark Knight Colorway on size 1.5 US/2.5 mm
- Interlocked Socks by Lisa Beamer knit in Madelinetosh Pashmina in the Terrarium Colorway on size 2 US/2.75 mm
Taking A Bow:
- Pluk Podcaster Challenge Project you will need 200-700 yards of a Worsted Weight yarn in a solid or semi-solid color
Behind The Scenes:
- Organic Merino in the Zinnia Garden Colorway
Total of 662 yards of a light fingering to fingering weight yarn
In The Spotlight:
- What I'm Watching
- Stash Enhancement:
Dramatic Knits Fiber, Stitch Markers, and Terpsichore Shawl pattern from 6CatsKnittingAround on Etsy
2 Yard Travel Knitty Knoddy from Grandmavee on Etsy
Dragonfly Fibers Dance Rustic Silk in the Espresso Roast Colorway
Milkweed Shawl Pattern by Laura Chau
Dragonfly Fibers Squishy Lace in the Red Bud Colorway
Dragonfly Fibers 65% Superwash Merino & 35% Silk Fiber in the Fresh Olives Colorway
Fiber Optic Yarns 50% Superwash Merino & 50% Bamboo Batik in the Dusty Teal Colorway
Malabrigo Lace in the Mariposa Colorway
- Big Book of Quick Knit Afghans by Leisure Arts
A Round Of Applause:
- Thank you to everyone for the amazing birthday wishes! Especially Susan, Angie, Sarah, Denise, Leslie, Heather Z., & Heather K.
- Summer Stash Down 2011
Remember to tag all finished object with DKSSD2011 and to keep a running total at the bottom of your post by midnight Thursday September 1st
Handspun Yarn in the Dramatic Knits Colorway and 2 sets of Stitch Markers & a copy of the Terpsichore Shawl pattern thanks to Kara (6catsknittingaround on Etsy)
- Name That Musical Contest #3 Winner!
- Stitches Midwest Podcaster Meet & Greet Drawing Winner!
Recording will on Friday due to weekend plans.
Sarah (Rainlover) & I infront of the Fiber Optic Booth!
Vicki (Dragonfly 7673) & Tina (BloomingKnitter) & I at the Podcaster Meet & Greet