Saturday, July 30, 2011

Episode 24 Vacation Is Almost Here!


Now Performing:
Taking A Bow:

In Rehearsal:
Behind The Scenes:
709 yards of a Lace to Light Fingering
  • Organic Merino in the Zinnia Garden Colorway

In The Spotlight:
Highland Handmades White Spruce Top Superwash BFL 4 ounces in the Loki's Whim Colorway

A Round Of Applause:
  • Thank you to Beverly for her generous donation to the podcast!
  • Thank you to Tina from NC (weezie72377) for gifting me the Botanic Hat pattern!
  • Summer Stash Down 2011
52 Participants
Remember to tag all finished object with DKSSD2011 and to keep a running total at the bottom of your post


Contact:

1 comment:

  1. hey I have a niddy noddy and a skein winder (sunflower skein winder) and I prefer to wind it vis the skein winder. To get tighter skeins try tying them via a dyer knot (a figure 8) and they will stay together better. I use the skein winder for when I wash my skeins and my niddy noddy for when I am finished washing them for a tighter skein.

    ReplyDelete