- Japanese Garden Shawl by Wendy Johnson in Wolmeise 80/20 Twin in the We're Different Lowen Zahn (Dandelion) Colorway on size 5 US/3.75 mm
- Persephone's Return Socks by Laura Linneman knit in Wollmeise 100% in the We're Different Orient colorway on size 2.5 US/3 mm
- Mommy is a Superstar Socks in a general stockinette pattern in Knitterly Things Vesper Sock Yarn in the Superstar colorway on size 1.5 US/2.5 mm
Taking A Bow:
Behind The Scenes:
In The Spotlight:
- Prize Project Bag from Liz of the Needle Bound Podcast
- West Knits Book 1 by Stephen West
- Thank You Yarnbeans!!!
A Round Of Applause:
- Viki from the Dragonfly Soars Podcast for mentioning my future auction of the Japanese Garden Shawl to raise money for the Red Cross for relief efforts in Japan
- Erin from the Mommy Needs Yarn Podcast for her support of Autism Speaks. Please stop on over and donate if you can. You will be entered in her weekly drawings!
- The cast and crew of our Spring Play Crosses To Bear by Bryan McCampbell!
- Please support the arts!