- The Wayfarer Scarf by Jared Flood knit in Elann Peruvian Highland Wool in color 0404 on size 8 US/5 mm
- For My Man Socks by Laura Nelkin knit in Wollmeise 80/20 Twin in the We're Different Mistleweig coloway on size 1.5 US/2.5 mm
- Japanese Garden Shawl by Wendy Johnson in Wolmeise 80/20 Twin in the We're Different Lowen Zahn (Dandelion) Colorway on size 5 US/3.75 mm
- Mommy is a Superstar Socks in a general stockinette pattern in Knitterly Things Vesper Sock Yarn in the Superstar colorway on size 1.5 US/2.5 mm
Taking A Bow:
- Umbilical Cord Hat by Jennifer Jones in Classic Elite Jil Eaton Cottontail in color 7515 on size 7 US/4.5 mm
In The Spotlight:
- Highland Handmades Sugar Maple Sock Yarn
- Summit & This Is Just To Say Colorways
- Vesper Sock Club 2nd Installment
- Pot O' Gold Colorway
- Addi Turbo Needles
- Stash Storage
- Ikea Expedit Bookcase
- NOTHING! I need to get somethings off the needles before I consider casting on anything new
A Round of Applause:
- Thank you to everyone who has donated or supported the show in some way. Please know that you are appreciated!
- New Podcasts:
- The Expectant Knitter with Steph
- Knit Bytes with Becca
- Addicted to Yarn with Becky
- Family Fiber with Bobby
- Thanks to Vicki from the Dragonfly Soars podcast for the shout out!
- BIG NEWS!
- When I am finished with my Japanese Garden Shawl, I will be having an Ebay auction for the finished item. All the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross.