- Evenstar Shawl by Susan Pandorf knit in Highland Handmades Black Cherry Lace in the Tidepool Colorway on size 3 US/3.25 mm
- Chopstick Socks by Bella Dee Designs knit in Perfect Day Yarns Cashprose in the Sara Teasdale Colorway on size 2.5 US/3 mm
- Domino Socks knit in Vesper Sock Yarn in the Domino Colorway on size 1.5 US/2.5mm
- Sunday Market Shawl by Vanessa Carter knit in Malabrigo Silky Merino in the Bosques Colorway on size 6 US/ 4 mm
Taking A Bow:
- NOTHING AGAIN!
Behind The Scenes:
- Funky Carolina Shetland Wool in the Vibrant Jewels Colorway (3 ounces spun)
In The Spotlight:
- Fringe Season 1 & Weeds Season 5
- Stash Enhancement:
- Chasing Rainbows Dyeworks Fiber
- CSI Most Wanted Contest
- Check out the CSI Most Wanted Patterns here
- Pick your favorite pattern
- Leave a comment here with what pattern is your favorite and why by Midnight Friday July 1st, 2011
A Round Of Applause:
- Thanks to Raynor (shylion) from the Stitchonomy Podcast for gifting me the Cobblstone Pullover Pattern by Jared Flood
- Podcaster Challenger
- Summer Stashdown 2011
- 30 Participants!
- More Prizes Coming!
- Can still join!
- Tag all finished objects with DKSSD2011
- Remember to keep a running total of how many skeins or bumps you've used at the bottom of your post.
- The Midwest Fiber & Folk Fair