Taking a Bow:
- Green Hornet Socks knit in Three Ewes Twisted in Fiber in the Ewe Look Great in Stripes base in the Green Hornet colorway on size 1.5 US/2.5 mm
In the Spotlight:
- Commission vs. Knitting for Profit
- Places to Hide your Stash
- Vesper Sock Yarn
- Around the World in Knitted Socks by Stephanie Van Der Linden
- For My Man Socks by Laura Nelkin out of Wollmeise 80/20 Twin in the We're Different Mistelzweig colorway
- Koolhaas and Habitat Hats by Jared Flood for commission in Icelandic Shetland wool.
A Round of Applause:
- Sarah from the Rainlover Knits podcast for the shout out!
- Heather from the Fiberista Files podcast for the shout out!
- Erin from Mommy Needs Yarn for the shout out!
- Knittin' on the Fly podcast for the shout out!
- Exchange Student in Fiberland Podcast
- His and Hers Podcast
- Liz from the Needle Bound Podcast
Thanks to everyone for all the support from the first episode. You all are amazing!
Thank You Prize:
- Go over to the DramaticKnits Video Podcast group on Ravelry and leave a comment in the Thank You Prize thread with a nickname possibility for my partner. Those who have left a comment by midnight CST on Friday March 4th, 2011 will be entered to win a copy of the Spring 2009 issue of Interweave Knits!
How to Get in Contact: